Raptor Forum banner

Places to race around Indianapolis??

2K views 25 replies 4 participants last post by  Spider-Lōc 
#1 ·
I am headed to Indy around the end of August and I need a place to run the bike. Looking for drag racing spots only....Thanks

#2 ·
Haspin has a 300' ft track. Shut down area rough call ahead of time ask them to smooth it out cause you got a super quick juiced quad and they'll do it. Get street tires leathers and head to the Indy 1/4 mile aspault strip see what she'll do in the 1/4 mile real drag racing bro.

#8 ·
I'll give her by best if I can keep front planted with stock swinger lol. Don't know my numbers yet just getting engine in frame.

#10 ·
We will we both have helmet cams.

#12 ·
If you do that they'll only see me when I stage a few seconds after you lol.

#13 ·
Awesome guys love the pre-race bs just like street racing.... Spider your build produced nice numbers low due to the dyno IMO but a good tune none the less

#16 ·
Yes that's the best part of racing plus me and Brett raced each other when both quads was basically big3's I did have a hc3 so you could say I was big 4. Yes Eric dyno is stingy with numbers but he did a great job. If you're on eastcoast and can swing the trip I'd recommend him to all y'all if out west DL,Lucas English,or Racers Edge from what I've heard.

#14 ·
You may have an actual horsepower advantage Spider but Brett has the extended swingarm set up for great launches. Cant wait to see the outcome.

#15 ·
What if we race threw the woods then I have swinger advantage :lol:

#18 ·
Cool let me know how pa guy is it live 7-1/2hrs from one way from EHS.

#20 ·
There's a lot to it. You gotta get her failed in at all the throttle positions from 5%-100% you'll see throttle percentage on the screen. It's a king process to get perfect if maps off a lot. Good luck bro.

#22 ·
I think he leaves Cali in mid or near end if this month.

#24 ·
Nothing if I don't get this TB to stay on.

#25 ·
I can't remember what the rubber boot that goes on the head looks like but maybe its on backwards.... I just pull on mine and it stayed on.

#26 ·
Nah not on backwards there's tabs on outside front that line up with notch on head. Then on the inside you can see where it's cut for the injector spray it looks directional. I looked at that before installing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.