Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was jumping the other day, and my boot kept catching on my side panels. It is pulled out of the slots in the rear fender, and I can put it back in, but it looks all messed up at the front fender and tank plastic. I know it doesnt have a bent frame, because I havent crashed it yet.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Sounds like it may be time for some new plastics my friend..

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just went out side (burrrrrr) and tried bending the rear, right bracket forward. I got it to come forward a little bit. I was able to get it back in place, but it isnt quite right. I will wait for warm weather to bend it the rest of the way.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Heat guns can fix anything plastic. I love mine. lol :)

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
My plastic isnt broken.
Mine either, it just makes it bend and flex into place easier and gets rid of stress marks. I've used it on my rear fenders multiple times

·
Registered
587 Posts
I just went out side (burrrrrr) and tried bending the rear, right bracket forward. I got it to come forward a little bit. I was able to get it back in place, but it isnt quite right. I will wait for warm weather to bend it the rest of the way.
If your waiting on warm weather in Saginaw MI, you still have another couple months wait lol. I use to live there for awhile, I had to go after a couple years.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where were you at around here. One of the worst cities in the US, now that is something to be proud of:lol: J/K

1 - 10 of 10 Posts