Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking to buy a new full set of black plastics for my quad as when I purchased it they came with a fair few scuff marks. I did a quick google search and nothing came up apart from ebay which were selling the parts separately and I'd like to buy the full set all at once. Does anybody have any idea as to where I can order some online and also a rough price I'm looking at for the full set? Also I'm from the UK but don't mind shipping them from abroad.

Thanks in advance

·
The UK's fastest Raptor
1,188 Posts
Hello mate,

Are you looking for oem or after market? Maier make aftermarket ones but I'm not sure who a uk dealer is. Alternatively try looking on German eBay (eBay.de)

·
Registered
135 Posts
check ebay or craigslist

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello mate,

Are you looking for oem or after market? Maier make aftermarket ones but I'm not sure who a uk dealer is. Alternatively try looking on German eBay (eBay.de)

Is there a massive difference between the two mate?

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Don't get after market. Read the reviews first. Parts not bolting up flush and correctly. Visual gaps, and more. Go with OEM. Check the parts house. I got mine cheaper from Yamaha Parts House, as opposed to the dealer. And still paid my own shipping!

http://www.yamahapartshouse.com/yam...RRAIN_VEHICLE)/FRONT_FENDER_(YFM70RYRW_-_2007)

My front fender was $139 and my rear was $158. I paid shipping and still came out cheaper instead of fooling with stealership!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts