Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to go with 23x10x7 up front and 20x11x9 in the rear. Razr2's Is this not good to go with a tire this big in the front if I am going with 20" s in the rear. I have run the 22" in the front and I like it much better than the 21" but not sure if 23" would be overdoing it. If you know anything about this Please help as I need to order tonight. Sorry for the repost but I need an answer.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
I ran 23 in front with 22's in back and didnt care for the set-up myself. The backs seemed huge and the fronts seemed very tall but it is probally a personal preference thing but a 1 1/2 inches higher in the front might be a bit much. :unsure: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks that's what I was thinking but not sure.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Why do you want to run a 23 up front? I cant see that helping your handling any. :3question:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wasn't sure just thought of trying a new setup. Anyway I ordered already. Too impatient. Went with RAZR2 f/r 22x7x10/20x11x9. Sold my Holeshot HD's (bought at Christmas) and ITP bajas (bought 2 months ago) today for a measley $450. Gonna be mounting the RAZRS on Hipers.

·
Registered
644 Posts
A 22"/20" will be a good setup.... thats what im runnin now. Although Razr II just came out with a Front 21" tire, think im gonna go with that one next.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I run maxxis razr now and like them alot.They seem to be wearing fast but it is not like there where expensive or anything. I think my next set of tires I'll give the rarz2 a try.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts