Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want a raptor 700 and i would like to know the best way about getting one since it is my first quad and give me all tips about making my raptor a beast..... heres an idea making a mod on raptor and calling it a t rex and make it all sweet and stuff. dont take my idea

·
Registered
644 Posts
Read in a Napoleon Dynamite Voice...

"I got all kinds of ideas to make my quad REALLY sweet...... GOD! What would You do in a situation like that ??!!"

·
Registered
644 Posts
"A hovercraft mode, ninja skills mode, superhero speed mode... you know, I want my quad to have good SKILLS!"

·
Registered
273 Posts
I think Napoleon wants us to tell him what stuff to put on his quad and basically do all the leg work and research for him. Thats what I got out of it.

·
Registered
767 Posts
So can I run a pipe and intake with no chip?? Which pipe is teh best? :3question:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
:confused:[ man im a newbee to this forum but wow... dude first thing you need to do is get one. second learn to ride it. then if you dont kill yourself first mabey worry about mods, its not necessary to mod this machine is a BEAST STOCK.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Markcuda said:
So, at 16 years old, what kind of skills do you think a 16 year old has?
Pritty limited, at best :grin_nod:
Hell, I have a 16 year old daughter, so I know :lol:

At 16 years old I was choosing all the pieces, paying for them myself and assembling 400 HP small block Chevy's, doing my own body work and paint and built a damn nice 55 Chevy hardtop that went low 12's at Seattle International Raceway. Then I built my first 11-second Nova before I left for the Military. My daughter who is now 21, at 16 years old could do all the maint. On a Winged sprint car including setting the leak down on the barrel valve and the hi speed, secondary and main bypasses for the Hilborn injection, assemble a full rolling chassis as well as prep body panels for paint. She's an accomplished racer with 3 back-to-back season championships under her belt and now has a good paying job and holds a management position at 21. Not all 16-year-old kids are clueless or helpless but if we stereo type them and treat this way they become products of their environment.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts