Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Thanks guys!!!! I started all this to save us four wheeler people some money. So witha little bit more overhead the prices will be just a little bit more, i hope you all understand. I will still do my best to get a great personalized product to you. You guys out there that have imagination and want to personalize your quads can do a theme that can dazzle your friends and peers but also have the same performance and protection that you need...Bad Ass Design Accessories parts are better than the rest of the competition!!!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hammo686 said:
Atta Boy Bmust :thumbsup:
Hope it all pans out for you :thumbsup:
Thanks Hammo :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Sweet :thumbsup: U make some BADASS Products :grin_nod: :lol: What about some Badass Design Accessories stickers?? I got a spot on the trailer waiting :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Congrats Bmust. His work is top notch, personalized, a lot cheaper than the name brand parts and just as good or better. I am highly impressed with the parts I got from him. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Sand84 said:
Sweet :thumbsup: U make some BADASS Products :grin_nod: :lol: What about some Badass Design Accessories stickers?? I got a spot on the trailer waiting :thumbsup:

I am trying to get Temptation to help me out with that situation :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
bmust67 said:
Sand84 said:

I am trying to get Temptation to help me out with that situation :thumbsup:
Sweet let me know :thumbsup:

·
Registered
492 Posts

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
welcome bro! glad to see you take it this far, your products and prices are great, i love my grill :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts