Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to do a plug chop on two 660's that I am working on. I have somewhat of an idea on how to do it but I have never done it. Can somebody tell me exactly how to do it so I get it right? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I would like to do a plug chop on two 660's that I am working on. I have somewhat of an idea on how to do it but I have never done it. Can somebody tell me exactly how to do it so I get it right? Thanks.
OK, get her in a wide open area. Next get her in a high gear like 4th and get her reved right out...Now this is the important part, wile your are at WOT (wide open throttle) pull in the clutch & hit the kill switch at the same time wile still holding her WOT & let it coast to a stop...check your plug & thats about it...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, get her in a wide open area. Next get her in a high gear like 4th and get her reved right out...Now this is the important part, wile your are at WOT (wide open throttle) pull in the clutch & hit the kill switch at the same time wile still holding her WOT & let it coast to a stop...check your plug & thats about it...

Sounds easy enough. Thanks B2R

1 - 5 of 5 Posts