Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June 15-17

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please weigh in, we need to get this decided soon. If you have a suggestion for another date, please let me know.

·
Registered
960 Posts
i llike the 15-17 cause then my grad party is done and im out of school to so ya

·
Registered
468 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
ah i have grad partys both weekends in june how bout a latter date or into july if we could lol

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
i'm in, i picked the last weekend, but i will change if needed

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Krandall said:
NICK said:
Hey Nick!!! If you go.. Would you mind if I tagged along? lol I'll PM you w/ details.

yeah i kinda already assumed that's how we would go! hahahah, forsure it'd be me, you and my buddy matt and his yfz, and if my other buddy still has his dirt bike he'll go and shit my buddy brody just got an 07 se, ... so yeah if your down with that arang then it's cool, not sure if you had anyone that wanted to go 2, i'll at most have an ext cab truck so any more than 5 and we might need 2 cars.... we can fit 2 quads in the truck and i have my 4x8 trailer that will hold 2 more,..but i'm pretty sure i can find a car trailer from a friend instead....we may need to take 2 cars maybe 1 truck and if someone has a small car they could follow in.. cuz it's pretty far from here, plus i have 1 potential buddy that wants to take a 500 polaris 4x4.....so yeah, i'll start talking to everyone and find out who the fuck is 100% down and then maybe we can reserve the camp site really soon... i learned my lesson the hard way, drove all the way to pismo, 6 hrs , 6 dudes in an ext cab titan! 6 quads and 2 pitbikes and all our gear!, super packed in!! holy shit, and no open spots and we got turned away! and had to drive around for 2 hrs to find an open hotel! 45 miles away!!! .. so i'd like to reserve!! ...uh no you can't share my tent!!!.... i got to closterphocid in it so you can have it to your self!!!

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
NICK said:
Krandall said:
NICK said:
Hey Nick!!! If you go.. Would you mind if I tagged along? lol I'll PM you w/ details.

yeah i kinda already assumed that's how we would go! hahahah, forsure it'd be me, you and my buddy matt and his yfz, and if my other buddy still has his dirt bike he'll go and shit my buddy brody just got an 07 se, ... so yeah if your down with that arang then it's cool, not sure if you had anyone that wanted to go 2, i'll at most have an ext cab truck so any more than 5 and we might need 2 cars.... we can fit 2 quads in the truck and i have my 4x8 trailer that will hold 2 more,..but i'm pretty sure i can find a car trailer from a friend instead....we may need to take 2 cars maybe 1 truck and if someone has a small car they could follow in.. cuz it's pretty far from here, plus i have 1 potential buddy that wants to take a 500 polaris 4x4.....so yeah, i'll start talking to everyone and find out who the fuck is 100% down and then maybe we can reserve the camp site really soon... i learned my lesson the hard way, drove all the way to pismo, 6 hrs , 6 dudes in an ext cab titan! 6 quads and 2 pitbikes and all our gear!, super packed in!! holy shit, and no open spots and we got turned away! and had to drive around for 2 hrs to find an open hotel! 45 miles away!!! .. so i'd like to reserve!! ...uh no you can't share my tent!!!.... i got to closterphocid in it so you can have it to your self!!!
SWEET!!!

I'll PM you a little later, give ya my cell number and we can meet up and get shit planned out!!! :thumbsup:

awwww you don't want to share tents... :( :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts