Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i think this is the right place, been here reading for a bit and decided it was time to introduce myself! My name is Ben I'm 27, and i live in Florida (the flat state lol) I'm riding a 2016 700se my first quad really, what a beast to learn on haha!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hi all, i think this is the right place, been here reading for a bit and decided it was time to introduce myself! My name is Ben I'm 27, and i live in Florida (the flat state lol) I'm riding a 2016 700se my first quad really, what a beast to learn on haha!
Welcome! Yeah, you picked the right quad the first time! Good job! They are great to learn on. In stock form they have smooth power delivery. It will only go as fast as you want it to go.

·
Super Moderator
7,787 Posts
Welcome to the forum, now who cleans up this mess after popping your cherry? Lol.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,572 Posts
WELCOME to the forum.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Grats on the 700. It is pretty flat here in FL. I have managed to find a few mounds to climb though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@ian77 I'm in central florida, just out of the ocala forest, haven't been to the trails out there yet though

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I havent either im in Jacksonville ao not far away. I have some friends in ocala. I go to hog waller and fat daddys a good bit now that it is getting cool enough to ride. Have you been to either of those yet? I want to go to fl tracks and trails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope neither of those, I haven't been able to make a day of it anywhere yet, but i go out to clear lake when i can. It's not really a designated place but it eases the desire lol

Never heard of tracks and trails but that looks pretty nice!

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Since you just got it you’ll have plenty of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 10 of 10 Posts