Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
I like posts like that. I'm 95% sure that it was a joke, but you never know....there are a lot of idiots out there.

Did anyone read the whole thing to find out for sure?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Man I've been out of touch for a while (not prison just working a ton...) man it's good to be back I have notlaughed like this for a while lol :lol: :lol:

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
downfour said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: i hope that was a joke.. how can someone be so stupid...
Where there's a will, there's a way...

Work in law enforcement, in an amublance, or in the ER at a trama center, your head would spin with some of the stories I can tell you!

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Zebradog said:
downfour said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: i hope that was a joke.. how can someone be so stupid...
Where there's a will, there's a way...

Work in law enforcement, in an amublance, or in the ER at a trama center, your head would spin with some of the stories I can tell you!
yeah your right.. i have a few cop buddies that tell me some funny shit sometimes...

did you know cops don't call donuts donuts.. they call them power rings... :lol:

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
downfour said:
did you know cops don't call donuts donuts.. they call them power rings... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's great! My mom's a cop, I'll have to ask her about that! :lol:

How about the San Francisco surgeon looking at a dildo embeded in the rectum in and X-Ray and asked the PATIENT if he should remove it or change the batteries! :lol:

That is 100% truth too, he REALLY said that to a customer! :lol:

Or the lady who named her son (pronounced) "noz-moe-king" because she saw a sign and thought it was a pretty name

the sign read "No Smoking"

I can go on and on and on and on.... my dad's a paramedic and firefighter, mom's an ex Operating Room nurse and now she's a cop, step moms a ER nurse, cousin was a paramedic in San Francisco, his wife was the ER nurse in San Francisco General. You hang out with all of them on New Years eve ONCE...you'll never be the same again! :lol: :grin_nod:

Never question the stupidity of people, it is never ending...

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
VelociRaptor said:
Had a guy show me that thread a while back, stupid. Its supposed to be true :confused:
Admit it Bo, that's how you get those ports so buttery smooth. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
That was funny as hell and pretty dumb at the same time but hell I laughed at it.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
VelociRaptor said:
russ said:
VelociRaptor said:
Had a guy show me that thread a while back, stupid. Its supposed to be true :confused:
Admit it Bo, that's how you get those ports so buttery smooth. :rofl:
You will see first hand anyday, its already shipped out to ya. ;)
Awesome! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts