Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 Raptor with the grey plastics and I have to be honest I have been to the sand dunes near Yuma AZ and the cinders in Flaggstaff AZ and I have mabey only seen 3 other grey 700's. Perhaps its not as popular as lets say white or blue but I am curious to see who on this board has a grey 700...I had just done some modifications to my bike via krylon fusion and will post pics soon but untill then those with grey 700's post some pics...

·
Registered
63 Posts
you dont see many people out with that that much becuz that quad and color graphic combo is so new to everyone. it had just came out, believe me, lots of people will be getting that. that one looks so awsome, sorry for no pictures

·
Registered
497 Posts
The grey did not look too exciting on Yamaha's website but when Amy saw it in person her mind was made up. The red frame really sets it off. Here is a pick for you.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
very nice what kind of shocks does she have?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Raptor7hun said:
very nice what kind of shocks does she have?
They are '07 SE shocks, I would assume off of the SE with the Elkas.

·
Registered
767 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Diddly's right, the shocks are from my SE. Where did you find the picture of the blue and grey? That thing is bitchen.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Check out the Feb. issue of Dirt Wheels. Its show the new blue and white SE, and the new black and red YFZ.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will post pics of my grey bike tonight when I get home from work....I have painted the silver hood black and the tank cover black and man this minor change really makes the bike that much meaner...and just wait untill I add my black DG bumper and custom ITP Beadlock rims (black with frame red ring)...I be able to scare little children on holloween... :grin_nod:

·
Registered
137 Posts
The blue and white one does exist it is a special edition that should become available at any time now if it isnt already. Check yamahas website theres pictures of it there.

·
Registered
584 Posts
That grey/maroon does look awesome but I wonder how long the paint on the frame is gonna last. Where your legs are.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Blownhotrodder said:
That grey/maroon does look awesome but I wonder how long the paint on the frame is gonna last. Where your legs are.
It doesn't last long... maybe 3 rides and the paint on mine was gone. Looks like crap now. Oh well, I bought it to ride it not look at it in the garage.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Mine has a solid 50 hours on it and no issues other then where the plastic has rubbed it when I'm holding on with the knees. It's only on the frame that faces up when your sitting on it....not on the sides

M

1 - 20 of 37 Posts