Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
My custom grill. I can't find any pix of my safetly labels, but I made custom cover for those too, out of polished aluminum

Attachments

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
Here's a coupe from a distance...you have to really look to see the warning labels.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Zebradog where did you get that grill and how much did it set you back?

·
Registered
2,373 Posts

this is mine

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
Custom made, you can't buy it. I kinda made it up as I went along

·
Registered
751 Posts

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
bamaquad said:
Krandall said:
bama. Is that grill guard tapered from bottom (skinny) to top (fatter)?
It's the same thickness all the way up.

mybad.. I didn't mean thickness of the metal.. but if you were to look at it straight on how it is mounted. is it tapered? or square?
:)

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
zebra looks like import bumper grill material? i have some gutter guard material that looks similar that is aluminum. used it for a few of my trucks and trans ams for inserts.. worked and looked good

here's the one i drew up though... it's got prints all over it in this shot lol

also drew the design for rap7hundred's.. a few guys here have it i think

·
Registered
935 Posts
Nice where would i get one done if i sent someone an emailed pic of what i want and how much would it run me? :3question:

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
evlls1 said:
zebra looks like import bumper grill material? i have some gutter guard material that looks similar that is aluminum. used it for a few of my trucks and trans ams for inserts.. worked and looked good

here's the one i drew up though... it's got prints all over it in this shot lol

also drew the design for rap7hundred's.. a few guys here have it i think
You know your import grill material! :lol: Bought it for $20 on ebay and epoxied it to the inside of the hood in 3 pieces. I made cardboard templates first and cut the material. I still have enough to do 2-3 more! Just thought I'd be original, creative and cheap! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Zebradog said:
My custom grill. I can't find any pix of my safetly labels, but I made custom cover for those too, out of polished aluminum
Hey Zebra anyway you could put up a photo or two of your grill with the stock one removed? and What is the actual name of that material? I love that grill... You get it from a national store or a local fab shop or something?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts