Raptor Forum banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Well the Pro Armor Dominator bumper finally came off back-order. I just got it on and it's getting dark so it's not a great pic
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,832 Posts
Broken Arrow said:
Well the Pro Armor Dominator bumper finally came off back-order. I just got it on and it's getting dark so it's not a great pic
Damn that looks Kick Ass :thumbsup: :beer: :metal:

Michael
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
689 Posts
Just somthing i thought about reading this post. The wider your bumper is, the easier it will be to bend your mount tabs on your frame if you hit somthing more solid than small brush. If you hit a tree or the equivalent with the outside of the bumper there is a good chance of bending the mounts. Just somthing i thought i would throw out there. Good looking quads everyone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,832 Posts
vanillagorilla said:
Just somthing i thought about reading this post. The wider your bumper is, the easier it will be to bend your mount tabs on your frame if you hit somthing more solid than small brush. If you hit a tree or the equivalent with the outside of the bumper there is a good chance of bending the mounts. Just somthing i thought i would throw out there. Good looking quads everyone.
Good Thinking no everyone would have thought of that probably :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
RaptorRacer45 said:
Yeah but wider bumper also equals better A-Arm/Shock protection
I would much rather bend the mount posts than the A-Arms :thumbsup:
I have been known to hit a tree or two in the tight trails of Tahuya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
689 Posts
I see what you guys are saying. I have yet to see a bumper that really is going to protect the a-arms very much. I just brought the fact up for information purposes only. Being as the bumper mounts are pretty weak from the start. But if they don't break off they will hammer back into place. :lol: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,832 Posts
Broken Arrow said:
RaptorRacer45 said:
Yeah but wider bumper also equals better A-Arm/Shock protection
I would much rather bend the mount posts than the A-Arms :thumbsup:
I have been known to hit a tree or two in the tight trails of Tahuya
I will bve getting a wide bumper myself :thumbsup:


vanillagorilla said:
I see what you guys are saying. I have yet to see a bumper that really is going to protect the a-arms very much. I just brought the fact up for information purposes only. Being as the bumper mounts are pretty weak from the start. But if they don't break off they will hammer back into place. :lol: :thumbsup:
Yes but if they do, I know how to weld or i'll just get my welder buddy to do it :grin_nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
Broken Arrow said:
RaptorRacer45 said:
Yeah but wider bumper also equals better A-Arm/Shock protection
I would much rather bend the mount posts than the A-Arms :thumbsup:
I have been known to hit a tree or two in the tight trails of Tahuya
Hey man you are in my Backyard :wave: at Tahuya that is! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,832 Posts
birdog said:
PRM... I can't remember the price??



Thats not a bad looking bumper
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
GigPig said:
Broken Arrow said:
RaptorRacer45 said:
Yeah but wider bumper also equals better A-Arm/Shock protection
I would much rather bend the mount posts than the A-Arms :thumbsup:
I have been known to hit a tree or two in the tight trails of Tahuya
Hey man you are in my Backyard :wave: at Tahuya that is! :thumbsup:
I'll be there with the family on Saturday 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
Me and My son on his TRX450R
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,832 Posts
Breezer said:
What A-arms are those you have? +2 or Max ground clearence?? :3question: :)

Michael
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,157 Posts
Those can be picked up for around $80-85 if I remember right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,157 Posts
and mine....
 

Attachments

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
Top