Raptor Forum banner

21 - 40 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Here's my hillbilly hound dog Gunner (purebred redbone coonhound) sitting in what we now call his puppysan chair

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
LMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
158 Posts
pacanis said:
Here's a pic of another friend's dog.
He's trying to break him from chasing deer....

:crazy:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: That's so freakin' funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Love the dogs, wish I could have one myself. My wife and I got started with cats back when we lived in a condo and that was all that was allowed. I love the cats too though now. These guys are kinda special as they are very social and act like dogs sometimes. One rolls over on command and all 4 fetch little balls like a dog would. The grey one is a Burmese, the blond one and the brown one are Tonkinese and the spotted critter is an Ocicat.

MK

Attachments

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
me and the girlfriend got a new puppy its not the brighest it cant control itself and its humps the couch 27/7 but even the sadest looking puppys need a caring home 8)

·
Registered
841 Posts
AJ RAPTOR said:
StuntPunkJames Pirannahs are cool ass fish one of my neighbors has one :thumbsup:
oh yeah they are pimp....if you dont feed em for a few days drop anyting in that tank and its gone in a matter of seconds...they are actually gettin big enough now to start eating mice and shit :grin_nod:

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
tell me about it man my friend is missing his index finger from a tablesaw misshap but if you didnt knwo what it was from hell just tell ya "well i wouldnt try and pet the fish if i was you" :lol:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
This is the "I just got yelled at for chasing a cat" look......... ::) Her name is Sasha, got her as a pup.. 8)

The black and tan sitting was Zena, we lost her to old age/stroke afew months ago... :(

21 - 40 of 163 Posts