Raptor Forum banner

41 - 60 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Mommah with the dogs. I hope she does not find this post, she hates this pic.

·
Registered
497 Posts
RaptorFreeeek-
Thanks, we love them too! Molly is 4 years old and fully grown. She weighs between 190 and 195 on average. Wreck is 2 years old and still growing. He weighed 217 2 weeks ago at the vet. Here is another pic of him.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
headingnorth said:
RaptorFreeeek-
Thanks, we love them too! Molly is 4 years old and fully grown. She weighs between 190 and 195 on average. Wreck is 2 years old and still growing. He weighed 217 2 weeks ago at the vet. Here is another pic of him.
Aren't those called Bull Mastiffs? If so, those are the biggest damn mastiffs I've ever seen!!! :eek:

·
Registered
497 Posts
They are English Mastiffs. The Bull Mastiff is smaller. Yeah, they're big but the coolest dogs you'll ever meet. They are great with kids and small animals(we have three cats that sleep with them). They are called gentle giants. They are not aggressive; they don't need to be. Wreck gets a little goofy if someone he does not know gets too close to Amy but it has never turned ugly. They move right away........ They are very well behaved and calm. I don't have to worry about leaving the girls home alone or locking the doors when we leave. We are thinking of taking them to Glamis on our next trip. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Hell yeah, take them to glamis.. :satan: Someone would probably wonder what horses are doing at the dunes...haha :lol: Let me know how it works out for ya

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I was looking at your dog pics some more. I was thinking to myself that it was pretty good that I can hide two tennis balls in my boxers jouls. But from the looks of it, you could hide to BOWLING BALLS in your dogs jouls :eek: Food for thought I guess.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Here is my new shit machine. :grin_nod: If he isn't taking a crap he's making a puddle. :banghead:

·
Registered
841 Posts
FIVE-O said:
RipnRaptor said:
Here is my new shit machine. :grin_nod: If he isn't taking a crap he's making a puddle. :banghead:
Good lookin' pup. Just wait till he's bigger, everything will be more and bigger. :grin_nod:
HA yeah...I actually miss when mine was a pup

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Here is Dempsey. He was 10 1/2 y.o. We had to put him down Last november. A lot of you guys have boxers its making me jealous. I miss my bud a lot. All of you have very nice pets but I must admit I am a Boxer man for life.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
All the boxers I had never lived that old!! Damn, got a lot of good year out of him, didn't ya. Sorry to hear he had to be put down, but 10 1/2 yrs is a looooong time for a boxer bro, which you probably know already.

RF

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Yeah especially at 115lbs. He was abig mutha. He was the nicest pup around though. But to answer you yes I was very lucky to have him as long as I did. I truly was lucky.

·
Registered
331 Posts
MY Children.
2 Pitbuls and a rescued rotti.
The sweetest damn animals on earth.
They get along with anyone and anything. They are so spoiled they even have no intrest in cats.
They really think they are human and they treat interaction with other animals like a human would.
Its funny as hell to see.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/cocreator/southernstates06053.jpg

41 - 60 of 163 Posts