Raptor 700 64hp with cuervo racing parts trail best of the best atv ever

·
Registered
28 Posts
Raptor 700 San Lorenzo PR

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey guys, from NY here. Went to lost trails in PA. Needless to say the guy on the grizzly had more fun than I did lol. Looking for new spots closer to the NYC area (upstate/ CT/ NJ). Any suggestions would be awesome.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys, from NY here. Went to lost trails in PA. Needless to say the guy on the grizzly had more fun than I did lol. Looking for new spots closer to the NYC area (upstate/ CT/ NJ). Any suggestions would be awesome.
View attachment 138640
Yeah, anyone with a sport quad should stay far away from Lost Trails. Haven't heard a single good review. AOAA and Reading Offroad are much better places to go and in the same area.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #351 (Edited)
Heeey :D I've also been riding after a loooong time. I've captured a few random events in this random vid. I should've taken the hero 8 :/ this is recorded with session 4 and has a quality of a potato.
Make sure you watch it in 1080 otherwise its a waste of time :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah, anyone with a sport quad should stay far away from Lost Trails. Haven't heard a single good review. AOAA and Reading Offroad are much better places to go and in the same area.
Definitely have to try those as well, I heard great things... these 2/3 hour drives for a day trip start to get tiring though lol I wish I could find some trails closer by NYC. Until then, PA it is lol thanks for the suggestions!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Reactions: Canadianshee
341 - 357 of 357 Posts