Raptor Forum banner

21 - 40 of 352 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
You're already mowing your lawn!? I don't envy you my friend :lol:
It never ends here in FL. Winter time its every couple of weeks vs spring summer and fall when its every week.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Oh trust me we do as well. It wasnt nearly cold enough for long enough to kill the bugs, which means the sand gnats and mosquitoes are going to be in full force this year. The pollen has been crazy. I already have small baby peaches on my peach tree.

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
Oh trust me we do as well. It wasnt nearly cold enough for long enough to kill the bugs, which means the sand gnats and mosquitoes are going to be in full force this year. The pollen has been crazy. I already have small baby peaches on my peach tree.
This winter has been super odd. Almost no snow here at all. Usually we will get a couple decent storms to put a few inches on the ground, this year was only one dusting. I can tell you that I'm not looking forward to this summer, kind of scares me.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
This winter has been super odd. Almost no snow here at all. Usually we will get a couple decent storms to put a few inches on the ground, this year was only one dusting. I can tell you that I'm not looking forward to this summer, kind of scares me.
Yes that lovely global warming lol.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Don't you start that whole ordeal LOL. We will have tree huggers in here quicker than you can say Erin Brokavich.....
LMAO

Let me at em :chair:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
One of those pictures has something going on that I frown about, can you guess what it is??

Other than that item it looks like you had a great time! Too cold here to do anything but look at them and make sure the ones on my trailer are covered good.
Morph you will be happy to know that my new helmet arrived today. So now i have two so when we have a new atv rider with us on the trail they will have a helmet to use and not use mine! I just hope they have a big ol pumpkinhead so it fits lol!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone been to silver Lake Michigan during the first week or two of may? I'm just wondering how much activity is there that time of year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Went on a trail that I've gone many times before. But this time in the opposite direction. It was interesting :D

At first I got stuck in a ditch like this.

I thought meh I'll go backwards a bit and give it another go but no it went up like its a bull or something :D On picture it doesn't look steep but it is.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Went to a place called Hog Waller in Palatka FL.

Came across this mud hole called Gator Hole. As you can see that is a 4x4 stuck up past the wheels. An hour later came up across that hole again after it was loosened up quite a bit. There were a bunch of 4x4s stuck and getting pulled out. So i decided to put on a show and take the raptor thru it. I made it all the way baby without getting stuck! 2nd gear and throttle pinned. Im trying to find some video of it from anyone who was there videoing.

Attachments

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
It was a lovely Saturday ride. Didn't really plan on going there but didn't regret it. The view is great and even got a few good pictures :)

Here is the best one

·
Super Moderator
8,021 Posts
Give me time....spring is here and our rides are soon.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
Give me time....spring is here and our rides are soon.
I can't wait for spring :D

Sunny weather with no clouds is calling for me :grin

Did more than 100km today. Most of 'em on snow and gravel.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
New weekend new ride.
This was a busy one. Did 140km and fuel light came on when I returned home (I left off with full tank). So that is ~8.4L per 140km which is approx 6L/100km (39mpg). I like this fuel consumption :D And I was not alone. Wasn't driving to hard (3-4-5th gear 50-60km/h) and occasional pulls were still present.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I did pick up a nail on that last ride though. Seems like its a bad habit on that side :D #enx
The tyre still holds but I might repair it any way. Its safer :)

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I see why :D I never ever had problem with tyres. Until now.

·
Registered
744 Posts
"Bike Week" in Cave Creek, AZ
Cruised thru town a few times with the Harley's and then headed out to the lake, stopping by Wildcat Riding area for a few trails along the way.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 352 Posts