Raptor Forum banner

381 - 398 of 398 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Went to NJMP Field of Dreams MX track. Had a blast!

Reactions: Alamo

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #383
It has been ages ...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Took my oldest granddaughter up this weekend, she likes the Yxz better than the Poo or the quads so we took it up. I tried to talk her into taking the Raptors because it will be cold and wet soon and they get put up for the winter, but no luck.

DSCN7917.JPG
DSCN7925.JPG
DSCN7920.JPG

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #386
Damn these kids grow up quick :p :D
Its interesting to see that raptor and razor share the same tail light.

Reactions: sandman89

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #389
Well don't baby it that much :D

·
Registered
247 Posts
I want to shred some snow so bad!

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,688 Posts
More snow shredded today :) My son went up and asked me if he should keep going if the snow got over a foot deep. I just laughed and said you won't have to worry you'll be stuck long before that!
Once in the snow, we rode thru a camp ground, seeing all these humps about 6" higher then the rest of the snow. Parking on top of one, I kicked thru the snow to find a picnic table underneath.
Another time, in slushy snow, we came across a young lady, dressed to party, but warm, walking thru the snow. She was heading to a cabin to join her friends. BUT, there were no tire tracks, no foot prints and no snowmobile tracks. Just us. We gave her a ride as far as we could get, and she continued walking, and we wished her luck.

·
Registered
247 Posts
......another time, in slushy snow, we came across a young lady, dressed to party, but warm, walking thru the snow. She was heading to a cabin to join her friends. BUT, there were no tire tracks, no foot prints and no snowmobile tracks. Just us. We gave her a ride as far as we could get, and she continued walking, and we wished her luck.
D, that was a ghost.....

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
381 - 398 of 398 Posts