Raptor Forum banner

401 - 420 of 423 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
No Raptor pics this week. The Raptor guys are headed to the coast tomorrow and it's just too far for a day ride and then work the next day, so I passed. Think I'll take my oldest grandson as part of his Xmas present during Xmas break. Did take my grandsons up yesterday, always a blast!

DSCN8034.JPG
DSCN8032.JPG
DSCN8016.JPG

·
Super Moderator
8,492 Posts
Always great pics Sandman!

Reactions: sandman89

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #404
First batch of snow. Finally :) Also 300HP quattro drives insanely nice. Pulls like mad even on snowy surface

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
First batch of snow. Finally :) Also 300HP quattro drives insanely nice. Pulls like mad even on snowy surface

What is the red car?? Where the hell do you live? Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,339 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
He loves it, think he'd sleep with it if he could ;) When his buddies come over the first place they head out to is the shop so he can fire it up. I've ridden it quite a bit, revs quick and slides very nice. I like the reverse actuator being on the bars so you don't have to reach down to the fender, you don't notice how much of a pain that is until you don't have to do it. Doesn't have the arm pulling power of the 700, but the thing hauls ass through the woods. We like to push the limits as far as speed goes here and there and it keeps right up. You can ride it harder and not overpower the corners like you can on the 700 which is fun. But I won't be trading either of my Raptors for one, I'll just ride his :)

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
He loves it, think he'd sleep with it if he could ;) When his buddies come over the first place they head out to is the shop so he can fire it up. I've ridden it quite a bit, revs quick and slides very nice. I like the reverse actuator being on the bars so you don't have to reach down to the fender, you don't notice how much of a pain that is until you don't have to do it. Doesn't have the arm pulling power of the 700, but the thing hauls ass through the woods. We like to push the limits as far as speed goes here and there and it keeps right up. You can ride it harder and not overpower the corners like you can on the 700 which is fun. But I won't be trading either of my Raptors for one, I'll just ride his :)
Well said. Did you ride it long enough to notice that the seat is hard as a board? Man, the 700 is like sitting on a pillow in comparison! About the reverse, i dont know if you have been following 6packs 2020 se trail build thread, but there are a couple options for modifying the raptors reverse engagement to make it like the kfx. And about that first thing you said, never underestimate a youngsters enthusiasm! maybe just leave it as a "dont ask, dont tell" situation!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sixpack577

·
Registered
250 Posts
Got a little snow in Texas the other day, got to go spend some time under the watchful eye of RLD.....
395.jpg

and as soon as I was through playing, they played...

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and is looking forward to a great Christmas.

·
Super Moderator
8,492 Posts
So glad to see RLDuchess has been keeping a watchful eye over you! Great pics.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #416
Reactions: jsanders347

·
Registered
166 Posts
Snow was a lot lower than we figured and nearly froze to death! Fun to ride up to and play in, not so great to spend the whole day in. This was most defiantly a day to leave the quads at home and take the Yxz with windshields and a heater:) But we weren't that lucky this day...

DSCN8060.JPG
DSCN8063.JPG
DSCN8068.JPG

401 - 420 of 423 Posts