·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Indeed it was :)

·
Super Moderator
8,910 Posts
What are you using to upload photos? I am now having issues with photobucket and am ready to ditch that.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·

·
Registered
1,123 Posts

So, this didn't suck.
Myself and a friend made our yearly trip to lil Sahara Oklahoma last weekend. Cammy was able to come play for awhile on Sat. So I thought this would be our chance to get a pic together.
It's awesome when you finally meet someone and they're as good a person as you thought they'd be. I'm certain that's what Cam was thinking on his drive home
We had a blast riding and B.S. ing with Cammy. Our trips out there are generally a good time, but Cam added an element, he knows the terrain can fly through those dunes and jumps the heck outa that bike. Very cool.
So, from left to right I give you....
Snow White, Cam-arrow, and my boy bruiser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hey Cammy, looking at these pics, I'd take a look at those ball joints before you get stranded, for over an hour, in the dunes, at night, with some one you don't really know as company.
Again

·
Super Moderator
8,910 Posts
What are you guys using for supports for those smaller LED's? I have my 12" mounted to the front bumper but I do have 2 smaller LED's that can go like those....I think. My vapor is on the front of my bars, so adding anything there is out.

Great pics BTW!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I had 2 mounts that came with my rigid bar, the middle light on bruisers handlebars. But because of my fastflexx bars I had to mount it differently.
I 'll get a pic. If not tonight then In the morning.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
As far as pics go, I've gotta a ton of Cam on Cam-arrow and mike on Snow White (of course I know how that sounds) that I shot with my GoPro. I hope to get a short video together. Bruiser and I make a couple appearances but I didn't wanna show those guys up and I'm the only one who knows where the buttons are on my camera, and I didn't get a chance to change my air out to summer air. It was friggin almost 90
On sat. You can't jump with winter air in your tires when it's that hot. Yeah if I'd a been runnin summer air it woulda been a whole different story.

Reactions: DEZPERADO

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
As far as pics go, I've gotta a ton of Cam on Cam-arrow and mike on Snow White (of course I know how that sounds) that I shot with my GoPro. I hope to get a short video together. Bruiser and I make a couple appearances but I didn't wanna show those guys up and I'm the only one who knows where the buttons are on my camera, and I didn't get a chance to change my air out to summer air. It was friggin almost 90
On sat. You can't jump with winter air in your tires when it's that hot. Yeah if I'd a been runnin summer air it woulda been a whole different story.

:rofl: Can't forget about that air swap!

Those midnight snakes will get ya, Matt. Just be glad I was there to scare them off.

As far as balljoints go.....don't get me started :mad:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
A real conversation sat night in the dunes waiting on help.
Cammy?
Yeah matt.
You sure all the snakes are in the pastures?
Yeah matt, we re safe.
Oh oh ok thanks Cammy.
Sure Matt.

There's no way Cam could see the smile on my face, but it was ear to ear. Some people just get it.
#greattime

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
A real conversation sat night in the dunes waiting on help.
Cammy?
Yeah matt.
You sure all the snakes are in the pastures?
Yeah matt, we re safe.
Oh oh ok thanks Cammy.
Sure Matt.

There's no way Cam could see the smile on my face, but it was ear to ear. Some people just get it.
#greattime

You sir have no idea how much I enjoyed that trip. One of the best in a long time, just because you guys knew how to ride and your company was awesome! Needless to say even after the broken balljoint I was smiling the whole way home. I had a blast to say the least, now you two just need to move closer.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
We may not move closer, but we have been there twice in a year. I'll come alone if i gotta.

Reactions: Cammy

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Did 300km+ with a fuel consumption of 4.2l/100km. Not bad.

Reactions: Sazjun

·
Registered
746 Posts
I love those tires - they don't sell them here...
What A-Arms are you running?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
I love those tires - they don't sell them here...
What A-Arms are you running?
Those are still stock. The camber is not perfect and there is no way of adjusting it. I'll be upgrading to something fully adjustable in the future. but for now these will have to do.

·
Super Moderator
8,910 Posts
It looks like a winch on the front bumper but I am not sure.
No winch, stock bumper. There is a thread in here somewhere showing a how to on installing one, guy did a great write up with pics too. Hung his Raptor from a tree limb to prove its worthiness, lol.

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Its actually been a few days since we've been there and I've been busy but we had a blast. Had a problem with a phone so sadly this is the only decent photo. The view from this hill is just amazing. It is at elevation of 1100m and you can see sea approx 30km away and depending on weather you can see the distant hills approx 100km away. I'll post few pics next time we go there. I have only this one for now. I do like this petrol powered hiking :p

41 - 60 of 525 Posts