·
RaptorPilot
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
RaptorPilot
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quad riders know how to take care of the environment.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Nice Swiper very origanal

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Hahaha geez man you east coast guys put toilets in the bush hahaha! Is their butt wipe in a can there too?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Hahaha geez man you east coast guys put toilets in the bush hahaha! Is their butt wipe in a can there too?
Nah we just grab a few leaves off the nearist bush,lol. Not trying to leave paper everywhere,lmao

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Last time I used that toilet it wouldn't flush damn things broke

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
LMAO!!!! Yeah well dont wipe with them poison oak leaves hahaha!

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
now that's a out house. congrat's :D

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
LOL, funny pic

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
LOL! Thanks guys. It was a kinda funny story that made this happen. We was on a big ride here and right before we went I chugged a BFG Monster Assault. I was on a pretty good gain from everyone else at about the time the BFG decided it was time to come back out. About that time I came across this curve and there in the middle of this field was sitting a toilet. I mean literally, the sun was shining down on it. lol So, as I started to take the longest piss known to man, I mean THE LONGEST!! I was trying to get it out as fast as I could cause I could hear everyone getting closer, I was just about done when my buddy and his girlfriend pulled up. Next thing I know everyones laughing and I'm tagged on the ole' Facebook pissing.

Thanks again though guys! And yes, if it was a #2 you gotta know what leaves to look for. lol

As for the Gear of War hoodie, I actually won it. We had a tournament here in WV and I came in second place. I won the Hoodie, a pair of GOW Shoes, and a set of COG dog tags. At one time I was in the top 500 in the nation for Annex and Team Execution.

Thanks again fellas!

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
LOL great story but I figured for sure it was the beer runnin through too fast haha! A holy toilet hahahaha! You're killin me man hahaha!

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
LOL great story but I figured for sure it was the beer runnin through too fast haha! A holy toilet hahahaha! You're killin me man hahaha!
Lol, There was beer afterwards. Ohhhh...was there beer... lol

·
Registered
4,986 Posts

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
Haha I knew it LOL
You need to get on this side of the world one day, I'll show you my famous magic trick! I can make a whole case of beer simply disapear!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.