·
RaptorPilot
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
RaptorPilot
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have not seen many shots of the little ones lately, so Ill start by putting my little one up. For the next month lets see the little guys and gals for POTW.

If you guess how old he is you get the custom title.

·
#327 "After Hours"
1,130 Posts
7. And thats awesome, I love seeing the younger generation enjoying the sport. I spent the afternoon with a group of kids (Roughly 16-17) at our local home made track teaching them the ins and out of motocross. I'll post pics up when the photographer gets them back to me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
11? I started at 7 on a ttr 125 dirt bike..

·
RaptorPilot
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
7. And thats awesome, I love seeing the younger generation enjoying the sport. I spent the afternoon with a group of kids (Roughly 16-17) at our local home made track teaching them the ins and out of motocross. I'll post pics up when the photographer gets them back to me.
I love to see that, great job Swiper I do the same thing with the kids in the area. It seems the parents trust me because Im out riding with them on the track and in the trails.( Im the only 47 year old nut trying to keep up with them.) Being a cop helps a little to. All kiddin asaide great job bro. Please send the photos.

·
RaptorPilot
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And everyone is wrong on the age so far. :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
5 :)

·
RaptorPilot
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He is 4 year olds, turns 5 April 7th.

New question? What was my first ATV. I posted a picture on Raptorforum.com

·
RaptorPilot
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ohhh i figured out how he cheated... Hes got one them delorean dmc-12's in his garage... :p went to the future, took the picture, and then came back bahaha...
lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.