1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
RaptorPilot
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
Nice pic Ernie! You almost need to get some custom skid plates since we see them so much! lol

·
Registered
349 Posts
nice picture

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
Nice pic Ernie! You almost need to get some custom skid plates since we see them so much! lol
Thanks some 1 pmed me that I should get them PCed for the same reason :D I do have a sticker or two on them, I thinking of painting "Hi Mom" on there. :cool: I have been asked out on the trail how I wore out my front tires out b/c they are never on the ground oh well I could have a worst addiction. :)
It happens on the Wolverine and Griz too I think I mite need help...

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
I will give away the custom title I won to the 1st member with the right answer to this atv/math question.

Add the number of forward gears on a 1985 Yamaha TriMoto 225dx to the number of forward gears on a 1996 Yamaha Badger.
Then subtract the number of reverse gears on a 2006 Yamaha Blaster and add the number of forward gears on a 1986 Yamaha Tri-Z. Whats your answer.

Forward gears 1985 Yamaha TriMoto 225dx + forward gears 1996 Yamaha Badge - reverse gears 2006 Yamaha Blaster + forward gears 1986 Yamaha Tri-Z =

Posts that are edited are disqualified 1 guess per member please.

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
You should paint "This side up" on your chassis skid! :lol:

·
My Little GTO
13 Posts
14gears all togather i guess

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Add the number of forward gears on a 1985 Yamaha TriMoto 225dx to the number of forward gears on a 1996 Yamaha Badger.
Then subtract the number of reverse gears on a 2006 Yamaha Blaster and add the number of forward gears on a 1986 Yamaha Tri-Z. Whats your answer.

Forward gears 1985 Yamaha TriMoto 225dx + forward gears 1996 Yamaha Badge - reverse gears 2006 Yamaha Blaster + forward gears 1986 Yamaha Tri-Z =
Forward gears 1985 Yamaha TriMoto 225dx + forward gears 1996 Yamaha Badge - reverse gears 2006 Yamaha Blaster + forward gears 1986 Yamaha Tri-Z = 13.

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
Forward gears 1985 Yamaha TriMoto 225dx + forward gears 1996 Yamaha Badge - reverse gears 2006 Yamaha Blaster + forward gears 1986 Yamaha Tri-Z = 13.
What did you get for your numbers? I got 5+3-0+6=14. That's just what I could gather off Google, lol.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
What did you get for your numbers? I got 5+3-0+6=14. That's just what I could gather off Google, lol.
5+3-0+5. i didn't google but maybe i should have. no big deal, with everyone coming up with 14 i figured i'd be wrong.

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
5+3-0+5. i didn't google but maybe i should have. no big deal, with everyone coming up with 14 i figured i'd be wrong.
I saw that the tri-z had a five speed and six speed from what I gathered. I didn't want the title or anything that's why I didn't post my answer earlier. I was just curious about the 13. The fact that you did that by memory, I give you props man! That is some knowledge!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I saw that the tri-z had a five speed and six speed from what I gathered. I didn't want the title or anything that's why I didn't post my answer earlier. I was just curious about the 13. The fact that you did that by memory, I give you props man! That is some knowledge!
yeah i had no idea about the tri-z having a different transmission. i thought i was underestimating the badger.

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.