Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Iv got a 2007 700 which I bought accident damaged , I fixed it up and rode for year im in UK so Road legal :) Time has come for a strip down and rebuild with nearly every thing i can powder coated and getting some dmcs force 4's from the states...
My question is does any body know the fittings type for the oil lines as i am wanting braided lines and cant find any information on the net or in the service manual .
I do both road and off road journeys and was wondering if an oil cooler would help as on road your on the gas quite a bit.
I no somebody on here will have done the conversion so please help me thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
If your in the UK mate join up with Quadheaven.co.uk aswell 8)

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Some in line oil coolers work! I think TQS sells some and even some with a temp gauge in them...They are nice billet peices and anodized in different colours!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks . Does anybody no how to remove a arm bushes so they can be reused? is this possible? And how do i get the swingarm bushes out so that i can press the bearing out. ? Do I have to upgrade the oil pump if i go down the oil cooler route? or is the standard pump sufficient its only a small 10 row intercooler.
going to end up completly redoing everything!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts