Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking about having my A-arms powder coated... But I have no idea how much it would cost to get them powder coated black. Do any of you know about how much having that done runs?

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
It is different depending on where you live. Also, you can only get your lowers done, because the ball joints in the uppers are not replaceable.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is it like in your area?

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I don't know, never got my A-arms PC'd. I paid $250 to get my whole frame PC'd, it's pretty comparable from further research, but there are people higher and lower, depending on how much you want to pay. Talk to WetDream. He does that stuff.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know, never got my A-arms PC'd. I paid $250 to get my whole frame PC'd, it's pretty comparable from further research, but there are people higher and lower, depending on how much you want to pay. Talk to WetDream. He does that stuff.
How do I find Members?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do I get there?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ohhhh...

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just wondering but why would the link be blocked? I found it btw.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Because????

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
From what I recall Wetdream is in Michigan, the OP may want to find someone local to save on shipping costs.

Searching someone's username will turn up their posts, then just click on their name to view their profile or send them a PM.

Staff and members of other web sites have continuously spammed this message board and PM inboxes of Raptorforum members with unsolicited and uninvited messages. To combat the nuisance the ability to post direct links to particular websites has been disabled.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh that makes sense...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts