Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use this mod? From what I understand, it's a free download from Power Commander/Dynojet. It alledgedly automatically adds an extra squirt of gas, from the response of the thumb throttle while riding, or accelerating. Anyone tried this free upgrade? How is it?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Anyone use this mod? From what I understand, it's a free download from Power Commander/Dynojet. It alledgedly automatically adds an extra squirt of gas, from the response of the thumb throttle while riding, or accelerating. Anyone tried this free upgrade? How is it?
yah, its fully adjustible. can set sensitivity, % fuel change, and how many engine revolutions for spray. works good as long as its set right

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yah, its fully adjustible. can set sensitivity, % fuel change, and how many engine revolutions for spray. works good as long as its set right
Any good links to be sure this set up correctly? I'm a dummy when it comes to this stuff!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Nope just have to play with it. leave the sensitivity around 50-60%, +6% to +10% fuel, and 6-10 engine revolutions. Rev WOT to see how it reacts and fine tune from there.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope just have to play with it. leave the sensitivity around 50-60%, +6% to +10% fuel, and 6-10 engine revolutions. Rev WOT to see how it reacts and fine tune from there.
Thanks! If I don't get the settings right, can I simply disable this feature? Without affecting my current map?

·
Registered
448 Posts
I have never heard of this. Is it a software upgrade for the pcv? How do I go about looking into/reading about it

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have never heard of this. Is it a software upgrade for the pcv? How do I go about looking into/reading about it
Go to the PC website. It's a free download, in their download section! The reviews are great as well! Lots of hidden power! 8)

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not so much power, but the guys who run this app, says they are able to pull the wheel up in higher gears such as 3rd. Bike responds better to your touch of the throttle.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's REAL power :thumbsup:
I don't doubt it. I was just throwing it out there. I re-worded what I intially stated about "power" so to speak, and never compared it to changing compression. Nice quad bty

·
Registered
179 Posts
You don't need an acceleration Pump mod because it's fuel injection. Nothing to gain... Acceleration Pump was used in carb to conter-effect the lag of a suddent change in vacuum in the carb ( venturi effect). Now with fuel injection and a correct tune, you don't need it anymore !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts