Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What brands do some of you prefer for the PC/EFI controllers.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
DynoJet PCIII hands down.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not good at this stuff. How do you guys get it programed right? I dont have a labtop and all that stuff.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also, where are you guys buying your dynojet commanders? All I'm finding are motorcycles commanders. Some people mentioned fuelmoto and I couldnt find one for a raptor on fuelmotousa.com. Can someone help me.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Fuel moto does have them for the 700. We pretty much ALL bought them there. The reason being, is they are the cheapest at $259 shipped, and they load whatever map you want for your particular setup for free. That way, when you get it..you just plug it in!

If you dont have a laptop, it makes it kind a tough to tune using the computer. You still have face plate buttons though to tune "low-mid-high".

You Could still use a desktop....but your going to have to have one LONG USB cord...haha

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
btac said:
also, where are you guys buying your dynojet commanders? All I'm finding are motorcycles commanders. Some people mentioned fuelmoto and I couldnt find one for a raptor on fuelmotousa.com. Can someone help me.
Just call FuelMoto. Ask for Jamie. He will hook you up.Tell hime what mads you have and he will pre-load the map.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BJH said:
btac said:
Just call FuelMoto. Ask for Jamie. He will hook you up.Tell hime what mads you have and he will pre-load the map.
Can someone give me that number or tell me where I can find it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.