Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this question has been asked. Are most people using 80-20-20 for the accelerator pump in their PCIII? Reply with your settings. Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am. I saw that others were using this setting on this forum, and chose to run it myself. Seems to work fine for me. 80-20-20

DJ

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
plattner said:
most people on here are running the 80-20-20. or the 80-15-15... they are very close together... i am running the 80-20-20.
I went with the settings that Fuel Moto pre set for me, dont know what they are tho?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
80-20-20

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
There is a lot of info out there....but basically what it does is duplicates an accel pump off a carb. It shoots, or squarts fuel in instantly when you have abrupt moves on the throttle.
It gives you better throttle response and instant pull.
If you have ever ran a machine with an accel pump carb (like a keihin FCR) you had a accel pump. If you lined up a machine that had it, against the same exact machine that didnt, you weould see a big difference in throttle response.
Not AS big of a diff on out FI'd machines...but it still makes a difference!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
ATC-Crazy said:
What do thoes numbers mean? (80-20-20) I just ordered my PCIII from Fuel Moto and told them to program it for me.
I know the 80 is 80% sensitivity....the others I forget. The only way to see it on the computer is if the PCIII is connected....and I am without a laptop right now...so I dont know what the other two are

·
Registered
361 Posts
What is it set at from the factory? Also If I upload a map to it will it be set with the map I use or do I need to set it manually?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just did this download like 2 days ago and the one 80% is for throttle sensitivity, the 20% is for amount of fuel added, and the other 20 is for engine revolutions. Too bad all this info coming from me isnt even understood by me. :unsure:Havent had a chance to see any difference w it since i changed my plug from another fouled one. Good to see what everyones using though since im clueless and just went w the info from the article of the dwnld. i did the 75/20/15/!? Time to change it up. Thx, glad this topic popped up w good timing. J if anyone can totally make a grt explantion w this pump feature thing, that would be cool!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts