Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my bike was running perfect earlier before i installed the power commander now with the commander on it will turn over but doesnt sound like it is getting fuel....when you turn the key on no cycle of the injector....no lights on the power commander itself...it lit up and accepted my map but not the fuel pump accel.... help asap please!!!!

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
First check all the connections. Make sure they are snapped together tightly. I would leave the Accelerator pump off, until it egts running. load a different map

·
Registered
103 Posts
bigdaddy said:
my bike was running perfect earlier before i installed the power commander now with the commander on it will turn over but doesnt sound like it is getting fuel....when you turn the key on no cycle of the injector....no lights on the power commander itself...it lit up and accepted my map but not the fuel pump accel.... help asap please!!!!
Make shore you have the right TPS plug it the one below as there are two the same :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oic... i think you are the winner....im so frustrated right now....i just took it off and put my bike back together....i wish you would have been an hour earlier but thanks....i looked at the pic better and i was plugging it into the top plug the pic shows the bottom plug....i think i have a lack of blood sugar to the brain!!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
bigdaddy said:
oic... i think you are the winner....im so frustrated right now....i just took it off and put my bike back together....i wish you would have been an hour earlier but thanks....i looked at the pic better and i was plugging it into the top plug the pic shows the bottom plug....i think i have a lack of blood sugar to the brain!!!!
:grin_nod: Nah, I did the same thing :grin_nod:

·
Registered
988 Posts
quote author=oic10z link=topic=12453.msg131523#msg131523 date=1173964570]
bigdaddy said:
:grin_nod: Nah, I did the same thing :grin_nod:
[/quote]

Me 2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts