Raptor Forum banner

power commander map pro design intake with air box lid

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  raptorsquid 
#1 ·
i just got a power commander can anyone send me a map or give me some settings for a pro design intake k/n with outerwear and the air box lid on thx for the help guys

#2 ·
I recently purchased a DMC exhaust system, GYTR intake system and Power Commander. I went to the Power Commander to find the maps and they did not have one for the DMC exhaust.
I then called them and asked what map to use....they said to use the GYTR map.

Check their website.....http://www.powercommander.com/416-411.aspx

#3 ·
Whose exhaust are you running, raptorguy?

#5 ·
unfortunately there isnt a map for just the intake and stock exhaust. I wish there was....you could probably try one of the most corked up exhausts with intake maps and just remove your p-shooter from the stock exhaust. Probably pretty close, might be a little rich...

#6 ·
The Dynojet site says to use the stock map for just an intake change with the lid on. The intake is able to flow more when you do the other mods but won't make a real difference when you're still corked up. So map -001 will do fine until you open up the rest of it. :thumbsup:

#7 ·
raptorsquid said:
The Dynojet site says to use the stock map for just an intake change with the lid on. The intake is able to flow more when you do the other mods but won't make a real difference when you're still corked up. So map -001 will do fine until you open up the rest of it. :thumbsup:

good call, I didnt see that he is leaving the lid on :)

#9 ·
If you want more flow later you can buy Outerwears or other fine woven material and glue it around the edges of any holes you cut in the lid or airbox. That'll keep out the crud and let more air into the box. I cut a 3" diameter hole in the bottom of my box and I think it really helps utilize more of the filter area by having an air inlet on the bottom. I also cut two 2.25" holes (using a holesaw) in the backside of the airbox. That's a well-protected area of the box to cut holes for people who go thru lots of water and mud.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.