Raptor Forum banner

power commander mounting

1K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Ryans Roostin Raptor 
#1 ·
where did everyone mount their pc? i seen in the right up to mount it in the airbox, but i dont like that place are there anymore options?

#4 ·
I Mounted my Dynatech on my battery braquet!!!!

#6 ·
beetlejuicewhome said:
sanbullet said:
i PUT MINE WERE THE TOOL KIT WAS PUT SOME VELCO ON IT WORKS GREAT i just carry tools in camel pack
same here. i also used velcro. i don't like mounting in the airbox either. just my opinion...

x3 here.

#8 ·
just installed mine today.....in the airbox :crazy:

#9 ·
Mines in the Airbox too, so far so good. :thumbsup:

#10 ·
just a suggestion if your going to use velcro, scuff the plastic lightly with a scotch pad before you stick it on. this will help with it stick instead of peeling off.

#12 ·
Ryans Roostin Raptor said:
Tool area also ... easy to get to for adjustment and tools can be moved elsewhere or zip-tied to something. In the airbox isn't a bad idea, stays dry if the lid is on and stock.
Yup. also room in there that doesnt require moving anything else.

#16 ·
2fast4u2catch said:
everytime i come home from riding i gotta take the air filter out and clean about 2-3 inches of mud and water out of the air box
If you get that much inside the sealed box i can imagine how much you have outside the box. Just another reason to put it in the air box.

#17 ·
Got mine in the airbox also with a EDS lid, no problems so far, stays clean :thumbsup:

#18 ·
2fast4u2catch said:
everytime i come home from riding i gotta take the air filter out and clean about 2-3 inches of mud and water out of the air box
If your gonna be ridin' in nasty chit, put a ziploc bag around the PCIII with a rubber band or ziptie around the wires and dab some petroleum jelly or grease to keep the nasty stuff out of the bag.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.