Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an aftermarket aluminum intake box, high flow intake, and a k&n filter. I also have a high flow exhaust tip. Should i install my power commander? or should i wait till i get exhaust? :help:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^DAMN! I didn't know i could damage my engine! :wtf: I've been running the pis outta my bike too! I hope i didn't [email protected] anything up. how do i program it for what i have? I have the powercommander III, the usb cable, the software, and a laptop. I'm pretty computer literate, but when i put the software in my computer, it looked confusing as hell. Granted I didn't really look at it that long, but dosen't the software have preloaded maps? How do i make a custom map, and also, how do i know that the map i'm using is producing the most horse power? :help:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Most people think you just plug it in and boom your bike is faster. definetly not the case. you can add a power commander and run the stock map. odds are they have the exact map you need for your setup on thier website, if not pick one that most closely resembles yours. ps dont forget to install the accelerator pump software..it makes a night and day difference. good luck

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pile0g00 said:
Does your intake box have a lid? Did you get your PCIII from fuelmotousa?
My intake DOES have a lid, but it's not sealed(there are huge spaces in the lid, so it might as well not have one. It came like that brand new) ::) I got my dynojet powercommander off of ebay and it came brand new in moose packaging. :3question:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts