Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST RECIEVED POWER COMMANDER FROM JAIME AT FUEL MOTO, AND I HAVE A LOT OF POPPING ON DECEL, AND ALMOST FEELS LIKE A MISS ON 1ST GEAR ACCEL, I ASKED HIM TO MAP MY COMMANDER FOR MY UPGRADES WHICH INCLUDE A GYTR SLIP ON AND A K&N FILTER KIT ANY SUGGESTIONS OR SHOULD I JUST RE MAP.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Mine did the same thing from them. I hooked it up to the laptop. went into the first column the 0% throttle column and bumped up the numbers from 1500 RPMs to 2500 Rpms. Bump each one up by 2 then try it.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
First try disconnecting the battery for a minute to reset your sensors then try the map again.

2nd check and make sure the right map is loaded. When you connect it to your computer you can pull up which map it has loaded.

Then if dont run right its time to try a different map or modify that one :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I TRIED RESETTING AND STILL THE SAME, I CALLED FUELMOTO AND JAIME SAID TO TRY RESETING MY TPS W THE POWER COMMANDER. WELL NOW ITS FINE RUNS LIKE A CHAMP THANX TO WHO REPLIED.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.