Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to fire a set of Powermadd handguards on the Rappy for the winter, does their ATV mounting kit and park-brake adaptor work well enough on the Raptor, or should I be getting the Rox stuff?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Works great.

·
Registered
572 Posts
i have them on my bike but i cant use the parking brake.. it was just the hand guards and the mounting kit.. no relocateing hand brake cable. :3question:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
supraman23 said:
i have them on my bike but i cant use the parking brake.. it was just the hand guards and the mounting kit.. no relocateing hand brake cable. :3question:
Powermadd makes a small bracket to angle the park brake up, Rox makes a ring adapator as well as a relocate kit to solve this.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Diddly said:
supraman23 said:
Powermadd makes a small bracket to angle the park brake up, Rox makes a ring adapator as well as a relocate kit to solve this.
Definitely need to invest in a set of these, are these the ones your referring to? About halfway down the page the black/orange ones. Would that $60 kit work on the raptor while keeping them out of the way of the levers and park brake?

http://www.roxspeedfx.com/cgi-bin/cart/showitems.cgi?subcat_id=257

Well I partly answered my own question after checking out there site. Is the Rox ring lever needed for these to work or not?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FYI the orange doesn't match our SE's that great, I went up to the dealer yesterday and held a set on a SE they had in the showroom, I'm going with black/silver. Yes I think the ring is required with the Rox bracket, I'm going to give the Powermadd relocate a shot.

FlatStateRacing said:
Definitely need to invest in a set of these, are these the ones your referring to? About halfway down the page the black/orange ones. Would that $60 kit work on the raptor while keeping them out of the way of the levers and park brake?

http://www.roxspeedfx.com/cgi-bin/cart/showitems.cgi?subcat_id=257

Well I partly answered my own question after checking out there site. Is the Rox ring lever needed for these to work or not?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.