Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you could post some pics of your trailer the interior and exterior and model etc. thanks would help still deciding on what trailer to get and i kinda like the warrior but none in area to look at so your pics would help me thanx. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Great topic! I'm looking for ideas for a camper / toy hauler. I've been surfing the web looking at pics but would love some suggestions. Needs to haul 3 quads and sleep 4 minimum. Shower is a must. :)

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Sweet! How much? Any external pics? Floorplan?

thanks!!!!!

J.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
That sux! Now I'm going to have to buy one! I may end up living in it but what the heck!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Mine is the 35 foot one. Don't know the model number off the top of my head. :banghead:

·
Registered
579 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
I have a 2005 FS2300 and like it but it has its share of shortcomings. The quality for the price could be better IMO. They also are not the best at waranty issues from personal experience. When I buy another trailer, I will probably look at another manufacturer. There is alot of choices out there now...

But if you want pics and floorplans.....Go here:

http://www.warriormfg.com/8floorplans.html

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Make sure you do your homework, I’ve been looking at toy haulers for the last few months before I pick on. I’ve really heard way too many bad things about the warrior so I have decided to pass on that one. It really depends on how much weight you can pull. Let me know if you need any help and I can send you all my research. So far I really like the gear box, it’s a very well built and all aluminum trailer which is the way to go.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
I have been looking as well. I have gotten spoiled when it comes to RV quality since I have owned an 05 Carraige Cameo LXI F34CK3 (39' overall) 5th wheel that we put on 20 acre's and have lived in the past 2 years and it has been outstanding. So anything else I get is going to have a tough act to follow for fit finish and zero problems.

I have been liking what I see in the new R-Vision boogie box and I also like the gear box that's pictured above, but dayum, there getting expensive. I paid 52,000 for my 3 slide Carraige and that about stroked me out :eek:

I would stay away from any keystone, Thor or Forest River products myself from past experiences.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
The Redline looks good as far as floorplan and pricing, I don't own a bank. :( Anyone have one that can give me some info?

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Yes sully, 4 quads would fight. :thumbsup:

Also from what I have experienced and heard. Most all RV's are built way to fast and cheap :mad: I can come up with friends stories that have problems with pretty much all brands. Some are worse than others (Weekend Warrior). So my advice is, find one that you like the floor plan / options / price. :thumbsup: Then expect to work on it and make it perfect! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
511 Posts
i have the 07 raptor 3712 model with the garage. it holds 4 quads in the garage tight fit but has 2 queens with electric lowering system. sleeps 12 total or more depending on how many kids. http://keyperformance-raptor.com/?page=gallery that is the model i have i like it very much.alot of room. look at them b4 u buy any for they are woth a look.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I don't have a trailer yet but I have also been looking hard. I recently went to a large RV show in Denver and seen a couple trailers by this company: http://www.mirageinc.com/Toy_hauler/balboa_Toy.htm The reason I was impressed is that they are full steel frame construction, ground up. It was very stable, you could push on the walls and the whole trailer didn't flex and wobble like a lot of the lesser trailers did. Has some pretty cool features and a clean industrial look. Obviously on the lower price side and would not be like the large Raptor trailers, ect. Anyhow, just FYI.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Once you start down the path you'll "need" something bigger - kinda like mods on a quad. So you might as well do it right the first time:http://keyperformance-raptor.com/.
I've spent many weekends in one of those with my wife and our 7-year-old, and a couple and their four kids. We ALL fit fine and comfortable- which is good considering the weather in the Pacific Northwest (rain).
Inside the hauler part we fit in a Polaris 90, a Warrior 350, a Raptor 660, a Grizzly 660 and a Honda 450 dirtbike.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.