The All American
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you guys seen these bad boys?

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
I run them and love them !
They work really good, I even landed some jumps one handed with thoses clamps. I believe they work as good, and maybe better than Flex Bars.

Moreover the damper almost all the vibrations ! You just don't feel no more vibrations with those clamps.

I definately recommand them ;)

·
The All American
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They do seem pricey, however compare them to FLexx bars, and they are cheaper. Perhaps if I sell some stuff I might give them a whirl.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
you guys seen these bad boys?
yes. they're great. i outfitted the bikes with flexx bars and LSR clamps before these came out.. i could've saved alot of money because the Precision clamps have already been proven to exceed the performance of flexx bars.

eventually i'll sell the LSR clamps and flexx bars to purchase these. who wants used flexx bars and LSR clamps for $250? i have three sets i'll sell.

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
should see if one of the sponsers would try and get a group buy going on them

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
+1^ only thing is that you have to run an aftermarket stem.
For now...if you look on precision's website it says they will have them available for the stock stem 4/11

·
If it's too loud your too old
6,925 Posts
Everything I've read, seen, heard about these has been really good! I've not heard one negative thing about them, I wish they were out before I bought my ATV Four Play soft bars. I probably would have gotten them instead:thumbsup:

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Everything I've read, seen, heard about these has been really good! I've not heard one negative thing about them, I wish they were out before I bought my ATV Four Play soft bars. I probably would have gotten them instead:thumbsup:
+1 but Flexx instead of four plays. I still love my flex bars over stock helped a lot these look to move/travel a lot more.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I run them on my YFZ 450R and they are about 3/4" taller than the stock clamp. I noticed a HUGE difference when using them, they nearly take out all the vibrations. I want to get them for my wifes 700 but she doesnt care for how they look without the pad and she does NOT like the pad that comes with it. She's leaning toward the flexxx bars soley on their looks. I'm still working on talking her out of them because I'm not impressed with my friends set.

·
The All American
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I want a pair also. and it gives the specs of them on the website, i beleive they say .5" for 700

·
Registered
240 Posts
I've been runnin the Precision Shock & Vibe setup for over 6 months and have not a single complaint! I ordered my clamp directly from Precision when they were only $180 and installed with a set of FasstCo inserts into my bars. I'd conservatively say that arm pump has been reduced by 60-70%..

Next up is that Precision Pro Stabilizer to keep me from feeling so wreckless @over 100 on the dry lake!

If you're in the market for a soild anti-vibe setup I highly recommend the Precision setup mounted to an aftermarket anti-vibe steering stem and it is cheaper than a Flexx or Softbar setup stem to grip!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Very nice.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts