Raptor Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
this plate ?
Are you sure that is a lonestar stem? I am pretty sure even their antivibe clamp wont fit something that tight together. Looks like you have some phone calls to make.
yes, i ordered from atv galaxy but it was drop shipped. I think they have two different stems a narrow and a wide one. Seeing as they are sold together i dont know why they wouldn't send the right stem. At this point there is no switching stems. As i cant get it out.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
this plate ?
Are you sure that is a lonestar stem? I am pretty sure even their antivibe clamp wont fit something that tight together. Looks like you have some phone calls to make.
yes, i ordered from atv galaxy but it was drop shipped. I think they have two different stems a narrow and a wide one. Seeing as they are sold together i dont know why they wouldn't send the right stem. At this point there is no switching stems. As i cant get it out.

·
Registered
340 Posts
You can't get the stem out?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
You can't get the stem out?
nope i broke a puller trying to get it out. It was a little tight to get it in. I had to sand it alittle bit, to get it in. It went in pretty easy after i sanded it a little. I picked the bike up with my engine hoist and jumped on it and still nothing. I am about 260. I finally got the right bushing to install the clamp but i will have to fab up my own plate so the handles bars dont rack.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts