Raptor Forum banner

Precision shock and vibe clamp

3K views 23 replies 4 participants last post by  Meatman 
#1 ·
Anyone using one of these? And are you installing it to your stem? I feed like i need some type of bushing for them to work?.

#5 ·
The stock steering stem will come with a plate for the actual mount. If you have an aftermarket stem like a Lonestar you will not receive a mounting plate. However, there should be a support bracket "plate" that goes between both clamps on the front side. This keeps them from rotating. The shock and vibe clamp for the aftermarket stem installs just like an anti vibe clamp. If you are missing the bushings and washers you need to contact whoever you bought the stem from.

#6 ·
yes i have that plate but i am unable to use that plate b/c the stem mounting holes are too narrow. Placing the clamp to close together. Even if i was able to use that plate it still wouldn't solve my problem of mounting a 1/2 bolt to a 1" hole. The only thing i can think of is that i need four conical bushings like how other clamps for anti vibe stems attach.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.