Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, now that its on I need to give it a try but I leave friday morning for San Diego early friday morning so I guess it will have to wait! :( The quality of this thing is absolutely top notch! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought it through a guy named Tyler. He has a small ATV parts company, and can be reached at [email protected]. He treated me great and Definately will be doing more business with him!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Black, quite a bit less!!!!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
email him for price! lets just say its the best price I have found on the NET!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Good job, For me it was kinda tricky to set up the settings, I thought i had it good till a friend tested it and said it was way too loose, tighten up the center and did alot better on the whoops

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RAD700R said:
Good job, For me it was kinda tricky to set up the settings, I thought i had it good till a friend tested it and said it was way too loose, tighten up the center and did alot better on the whoops
so you tighten the center for whoops? I just set it up for the conditions I ride as per what the directions said.

·
Registered
283 Posts
roc64 said:
RAD700R said:
so you tighten the center for whoops? I just set it up for the conditions I ride as per what the directions said.
Yeah im pretty sure, I mean when your flying over whoops, they are usually straight, So if you tighten it up in the center it should straighten it up and be easier to hold on. Dont take MY word for it though, maybe you can find someone else that has one too and compare it. But for now take it for what it says on the intructions. Heres the pic for MosterMatt

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MONSTERMATT said:
would love to see pics
Well bro, your gonna have to wait cause im leavin for San Diego tomorrow at 5:15am. I cant wait to try it out. I have heard several people say that it is the single best mod you can make to your quad. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RAD700R said:
roc64 said:
RAD700R said:
Yeah im pretty sure, I mean when your flying over whoops, they are usually straight, So if you tighten it up in the center it should straighten it up and be easier to hold on. Dont take MY word for it though, maybe you can find someone else that has one too and compare it. But for now take it for what it says on the intructions. Heres the pic for MosterMatt
so was it worth the money for you?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Im still in the testing phase, its kinda hard for me to compare ( long story ill tell a diff time) Bottom line is i didnt ride for about 2.5 months, got it and rode a new area, had nothing to compare it too, maybe its just me but i just dont notice things like this, Ill compare it X-mas when i go riding with some friends that dont have going down the same stretch of whoops. I have nothing bad to say about it, im happy but still have to mess with the settings for my likings

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I'm back form Cali and am looking to take out the rappy and get a feel for this new Precision Stabilizer, YAH!! :thumbsup: Also, just thought I would pass on that I had a GREAT conversation with George (the owner) of Precision and really learned alot about the Damper itself. If you are thinking about a Damper and are not sure which to buy, make sure you call these guys first and have them tell ya about this amazing piece of equiptment and I am sure it will make your decision easier!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well he isnt my buddy, but I got a Smokin deal!!!! Sorry! Turns out he ordered it for someone else and it was one he just didnt have a use for.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
a Dumb question maybe but what do these stabilizers do for my suspension? :3question: I have an 07 SE and I am pretty happy with the way it goes over whoops at the dunes. Is there that much of an improvement? That's a lot of money.??

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 24 Posts