Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you want to purchase Amsoil products at wholesale prices without the headaches of being a Dealer. If you do the Preferred Customer Membership is for you. If you purchase $100 dollars worth of Amsoil a year this membership will save you money. As well as saving money on Amsoil products you receive a monthly issue of Amsoil Action News magazine

Preferred Customer Membership Cost

$20 per year

$10 per 6 month

Memberships must be renewed yearly and can be upgraded to a Dealer Level at any time

If you would like any information or a Preferred Member Application just shoot me a pm or give me a call at 417 466 5044 and ill get you an information packet to you asap.

If you would like to fill out an application online go to www.lubedealer.com/liquidracing/ and click on the contact us option

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
let me know when i can start ordering i gave you the info u asked for keep me posted i know i will spend well over 100 dollars in a year on oil

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dabigbratj said:
let me know when i can start ordering i gave you the info u asked for keep me posted i know i will spend well over 100 dollars in a year on oil
Should be good to go, got ya set up this mornin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts