Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi men ,
Im Tony from Argentina , Buenos Aires. Have a raptor 50th anniversary and read always this excellent forum.
Good work , much interesting information and people!

Hope i see you soon , you are welcome in Argentina , dunes Pinamar!

Tony.-

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Welcome!!! Lets see some pictures or videos from over there ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
I was lucky enough to travel to your beautiful country, I didnt make it to your city but I stayed In Cordoba. Argentina has the most gorgeous women in the world hands down!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum!
I was lucky enough to travel to your beautiful country, I didnt make it to your city but I stayed In Cordoba. Argentina has the most gorgeous women in the world hands down!

Cordoba and the whole country is known for their girls , our meat , wines and not so good governators..... !

Look at the video , you would like our dunes too

byeee

·
Crash Test Pilot
315 Posts
Welcome the RF! Those vids are pretty sweet. Some of those trails look like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Wow!!! Great videos. Looks like a great place to ride. Reminds me of the oregon coast a little. Only more blue sky LOL You can go to you tube and search for oregon coast dunes or winchester bay oregon or florence oregon dunes to see some videos from here.:beer:

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Bienvenido boludo!

Welcome Tony, I visited Buenos Aires 4 years ago and loved it, even went to a Boca game at the Bombonera stadium, quite the experience. Gauchas are indeed gorgeous!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts