Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has the PRM body skid plate. I really like the quality of the prm grab bars so i decided I was going to order my swingarm skid plate from them too. I was wondering if the body skid plate is good from them. If anyone has ordered it let me know what you think of it. Thanks

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
It's part of the skid. :thumbsup:

I run the thickest one they make. It also has both holes for oil draining.

The right rear mount is a little tricky to install, but other than that, it's typical PRM, strong and well made. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have the PRM belly skid and a-arm skids. Let me tell you, I put a whoopin' on my bike and have nothing but good things to say about them. I pull them off once in a while to bang out the dents!! Well worth the money in my opinion.

Frank

·
Registered
36 Posts
I ran a .250 swingarm on my 660 and now on my 700. That thing for sure has saved me from having to replace rear end parts. I also run prm body and a-arm plates as well. Prm makes about the best skid plates on the market in my opinion.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I too run The .250 swingarm skid , and .190 belly and a-arm skids. I have nothing but GOOD things to say about their products.

·
Registered
314 Posts
absolutely, i have full PRM skids like some have said these things are all business. i can not think of one negative about them. good luck and enjoy man, you wont be dissapointed :thumbsup:

·
Registered
899 Posts
50' of 1" DEI exhaust wrap in black. Key is to put it on wet, let dry then seal it with high temp silicone coating. I used DRI.....it adds allot of strength to the wrap as well as seals from moisture.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.