Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about this for a trail raptor.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, yeah I thought so too. My soft cooler would strap right to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I put it on a really nice 2014 SE would that make it more acceptable.

·
Super Moderator
7,792 Posts
PRM products are good. I would only have it on when I was trail riding and had a cooler on it though.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have had alot of PRM products with no issues at all. I am going to order one of these tomorrow and check it out, and I guess I will buy a 2014 SE 700 tomorrow too so raptordude will be ok with it. I hope they have the white/gray one in stock.

·
Super Moderator
7,792 Posts
Post a pic of it installed. I am curious about the looks. Sometimes I would have it, but again...on a trip where I will be out having lunch with a cold beverage strapped on.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Most of our rides are 50 to 70 mile woods trail rides where we take plenty of hydration and food with us.

·
Super Moderator
7,792 Posts
Just did 65 miles on Sunday. Fun times.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I like the front rack/ bumper better. You could just ride with utility and UTV guys and have them haul your stuff for U. When I had the RZR I was always the pack mule for everyone else, including some of the utility guys. I still had to wait for them to catch up though, plus I had the large cooler, fuel, clothes, tools, etc.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well raptordude you talked me into it. I traded in my 05 yfz450 on a Midnight Blue 2014 700 SE today. I also ordered the rack so i can check it out along with about $3000 more worth of accessories for the Raptor and my 2014 Grizzly 700 SE I already had.

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
thekevin, sounds like raptordude really twisted your arm into that, I think he should probably split the cost with you

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Well raptordude you talked me into it. I traded in my 05 yfz450 on a Midnight Blue 2014 700 SE today. I also ordered the rack so i can check it out along with about $3000 more worth of accessories for the Raptor and my 2014 Grizzly 700 SE I already had.

Haha sweet! I love both the 14 SE models...good choice

·
Super Moderator
7,792 Posts
Wow, talk about good peer pressure. Way to go raptordude, lol.:woot:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Somebody needs to split the cost with me.

Here is what all I ordered for it.
GYTR black plastic glide plate
GYTR black nerf bars
PRM a-arm skids
PRM swingarm skid
Modquad bar riser / adapter with a spot for the key
HMF Sport slipon
HMF Optimizer
2yr. Y.E.S. Warranty
I kept my new set of 21/20 GBC XC Masters and my Flexx Bars from my YFZ450.

I also ordered a HMF Utility muffler and Warn ProVantage 3500S winch for my Grizzly. I got to write a big check today.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I picked this thing up today. I am pretty happy with it. I will get some better pics Friday.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts