Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im geting my first quad in about a week ( 2007 raptor 700 se black and orange) and my fist upgrade will be a set of pro armor fat peg nerf bar and i was wondering if anyone had a set of black nerf bars on the same quad as me? and if somone could plz post a pic or just tell me if i should go for the black or the silver.

thnx for your time

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have that same quad w/black Pro Armor Fat Peg nerfs..they look great, my opinion is stay with black...I also have the Pro Armor skid plates for the swingarm and under the engine...quality stuff i think!!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Here on the East Coast, those "Blackline Pro Armor, Pro Peg Nerfs" were on Back Order about a month or so ago...just so you know, if you are in a hurry, you should make a note of it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey robpaige,

could you send a couple pics of your quad i have the same quad and am interested in the pro armor pegs aswell, and the blingstar setup but i want the proarmor, if u could do that it would be much appreciated.

thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
these r my pro armors. I love them. I went with the plain aluminum just on my preference

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
grenade6 said:
hey guys im geting my first quad in about a week ( 2007 raptor 700 se black and orange) and my fist upgrade will be a set of pro armor fat peg nerf bar and i was wondering if anyone had a set of black nerf bars on the same quad as me? and if somone could plz post a pic or just tell me if i should go for the black or the silver.

thnx for your time
Proarmor is coming out with a new series of heal guards,pegs and nerf's. They look badass. It's not on the website yet, but in the new issue of Dirtwheels there's a full page ad on them. I called Proarmor and they said they would be out sometime in April. They look great in all black.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Why does my netting look so diffrent, I'm on the same quad with the same bars, but the netting looks a little diffrent

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey just wanted to say thnx to every one for helping me out and that i ordered the black pro armor nerf bars the othere day because i cant wait till april lol i dont have the willpower.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
are the aluminum on backorder? I bought my Rap last week and told them to get me some Pro Armors and they were in yesterday, picked up today and threw them on. Try motorworldracing.com if you want the aluminums.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts