Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so far i have had a hell of a time with mine....figured maybe someone would
have some pointers because the directions suck and have zero pics to go off of.
There the fat pegs. Where im stuck is how to put a bolt down the left and right mounts.
Also any other pointers to save me some hassles would be awesome..thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
what do u mean down the mounts. I have the pro armor nerfs and didnt have any trouble so let me know more details on what u r stuck on

·
Registered
227 Posts
SLIKONE said:
ok so far i have had a hell of a time with mine....figured maybe someone would
have some pointers because the directions suck and have zero pics to go off of.
There the fat pegs. Where im stuck is how to put a bolt down the left and right mounts.
Also any other pointers to save me some hassles would be awesome..thanks
Are you referring to the allen head bolt that is buried down the mounts toward the rear of the rig? If so it definitely pays to have a T-Handle set of hex wrenches. I had to do alot of reefing to get the second nerf on. The first one goes on easy but the second one needs a small amount of manipulation to get lined up correctly. At least mine did.
Good luck! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah so after alot of fuss..there on...whats up with the miltary green on the foot brake
and a few other parts ::)that is just ugly....
Yeah the prob i had is getting the damn star wars looking peace off the oem peg...also having
to sand the inside of the brake where they painted it green because the new peace wouldn't fit..
Then finding an allen long enough to get down the Pro peg...but all is good after putting
the cargo on wrong and everything else its all done.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Yeah that Green has questioned me 2, the Motor Mounts and the Rear Fender brackets all have that color, i just dont worry with it though, paint doesnt work well enough to go through the hassle, Glad ya got your Nerfs on, The Pro Armors are great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts