Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have the pro armor race peg nerfs? if so does anyone have any problems or regrets about them?

·
Registered
899 Posts
I have seen a rash of bent Pro Armor fat pegs including my sons. The tube that goes around the perimeter of the heel guard ends soon after it goes around the top of the heel guard plate and does not tie back in. So if the heel guards get packed with mud and your heels ride on the mud or if you jump a lot and your heels hit the guards from impact they are bending…..bunch of people on EXriders. So we went out and looked at my sons because he is a big jumper and sure enough they are starting to bend. The tube is so week he kicked it back in place with riding boots.
I suggest AC. The ACs are all tied in….no tube just ends. Plus the AC pegs are wider and not as aggressive as the Pro Armor so the don’t destroy your boots as bad but still have awesome grip.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
sanbullet said:
check out the ac nerf bars
Thats what I run too. AC products are notorious for not fitting perfect and these were no exception for me but after I put some elbow grease into them and got them on just right they were perfect. Look great too. ;)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Ive got the PRM solid nerfs, fit perfect and keep the mud off me.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Teraflx said:
sanbullet said:
check out the ac nerf bars
Thats what I run too. AC products are notorious for not fitting perfect and these were no exception for me but after I put some elbow grease into them and got them on just right they were perfect. Look great too. ;)
+1

I'm on an AC Racing boycott until further notice for just that reason....... :confused:

·
Registered
517 Posts
The AC suck (IMO) My Pro Armor are a great fit and no complaints at all. Most the guys I ride with have AC and will buy PA next time.

for what it's worth.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Pro Armor race pegs here no problems what so ever, fit very nice I actually pick one side of the bike by the nerfs and vertially no bending

·
Registered
644 Posts
I just put mine on tonight, and so far, they are one fine lookin piece of alloy.

·
Registered
94 Posts
pro armor pegs here and was easy install and fitted nice. have had them a year now and no bending.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts