Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
The pro armor switch is great, easy to install with the wiring harness givin in the kit.After wiring mine up I covered the adapter in silicone,it kinda is exposed to the elements.good luck.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I think I will pick one up as well, does it come with instuctions to wire into the raptor? Or do they come with their farmer wiring adaptor?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I think if I fell off the rappy and it kept going :crazy:, I think I could run it down... My cousin and I won state in track last year :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hey guys, does the install kit convert the tether to normally closed or does it hook in somewhere else? Just curious because the only pictures I can find of the install kit are a simple little wire with a T in it. Anybody have any details on where they wired theirs in at? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
ties into the orange wire going to the spark plug coil. there only 2 wires going to it so it isnt hard to find, T into the orange and ground the other one at the heatlight bracket.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
That install kit is a HUGE waste of money. You are better off soldeering to the coil wires instead of a crappy scotchlock and some male female connectors.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Just F.Y.I.

Don't leave the kill switch hooked into the coil if you install a dynatek programable ign. as you will damage the dynatek ign. Dynatek provides a wire specially for the kill switch to hook to. The safty kill switch needs to be the (normally open) kind, ie when you pull the teather the switch goes to ground.

I have the Pro Armor switch on mine and like it.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Yup, I was actually installing both my dynatek programmable ignition and my tether last night, that wire made life a lot easier. Less than 15 minutes to install the ignition too. Judging by the curve, it should make a drastic power improvement.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
i need to get one of these

1 - 15 of 15 Posts