Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered the engine and swingarm skids, I hope you guy's are rite and this is good stuff !! LOL My dealer gives me 20% off list, hope thats a good deal, if not I guess I'm boned !! :confused: Thanks for the info and help.. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
665 Posts
uh -huh thats what i run, i was washing the quad today and noticed the skids are workin well LOL i would ask this question to others, is it worth it too pack something between the bike and skid cuz i ride trails and i got so much crud buildin up in between the bike and the skidz

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MONSTERMATT said:
uh -huh thats what i run, i was washing the quad today and noticed the skids are workin well LOL i would ask this question to others, is it worth it too pack something between the bike and skid cuz i ride trails and i got so much crud buildin up in between the bike and the skidz
The some of the cross country bike racers use foam to keep mud and such from building up in between the skid and motor.. :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.