Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to buy a used T-4 exhaust for my Raptor 660, pipes and muffler together. I am curious to know what they are worth in a good condition. Is T-4 a reliable exhaust? Price brand new? Ive been looking up stuff online and just cant seem to find what they are worth...

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Yeah the pro circuit is not the best but is better then stock. If it is a good price I would buy it though. I just got a FMF used for $120 for the full system. I didn't think it was bad but Its just gonna hold me over until I get some funds for Barker duals. I run a Sparks on one of my 660's and it is a good pipe just very loud as all aftermarket exhausts are.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The procircuit is just the only thing I have really looked at. Ill definitly look into those other ones if they are better. $400 seems like its too much for the full exhaust if you only paid $120 for a FMF system.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
$400 is to much to pay for that exhaust. A bit more and you can have a brand new Sparks. I paid $250 for my Sparks used and it was in Great shape(not so now lol) I wouldn't spend $400 on any used pipe aside from barkers duals:D

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I kinda figured $400 was too much, and im real glad I thought to ask someone else before I bought the thing haha. Did you get a full Sparks system for $250, or was it just like the muffler?

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Full system for $250. You know what they say good thing come to those who wait;). The FMF was a good deal but I would have not paid much more for it that what I did. It was listed on eBay as a slip on but said came with header but he thought it was stock but it was not. If I were you and you already have $400 I would save for some duals like Monsters or Barkers. They are Money well spent and the resale value of them is high if you ever sold your quad you can get alot back out of them as with a single you would not get as much $$$ back. PM a couple vendors on here and get a price on them you might be surprised.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea im pretty sure waiting is easier said than done haha. So a dual exhaust is better than i take it. What would you suggest a good price for a spark or monster is? Do they add alot more power with just the system or do i have to jet it too?

·
Git-R-Done
729 Posts
I got my monster duals for free 8). you will have to rejet with any full exhaust.

·
Git-R-Done
729 Posts
How much would it cost to rejet and do the airbox? Got your PM dog, you got me hooked on a dual haha. would i have to reject and mod with that pipe too?
vito's has a nice jet kit for 50 bucks.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Does anybody offer duals with intake and jetting as a package?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts