Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know whats up with ProArmor?? I just went to order my chassis skid and the website doens't seem to be up anymore....

·
Registered
882 Posts
just because the page is down doesnt mean the site is gone....prolly just server maintenance or server related problems..basically sh$# happens..Im sure proarmor didnt jsut suddenly go out of business

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Talljess said:
just because the page is down doesnt mean the site is gone....prolly just server maintenance or server related problems..basically sh$# happens..Im sure proarmor didnt jsut suddenly go out of business
what he said if they did joe byrd gto a big problem cause they are one of his sponcors :thumbsup: odds are its just down for server maintenance or server related problems like talljess said

·
Registered
767 Posts
I sent them an email two weeks ago and still no reply. :confused:

·
Registered
94 Posts
well i guess it's time to order them the old fashion way push buttons on a phone :thumbsup: also i had a problem with one of my orders and i did send them an email and no response so i called them and got an answer in less than 2 mins. the guy said that they were waiting on the proarmor emblems they ran out :sherlock: to put on my nerfs and four days later i got them. :wootwoot:

·
Registered
102 Posts
While we're on the subject of skid plates,

I was thinking of buying a-arm skidplates and wondering if the skid plates need to be fitted to +2a-arms since I'm installing those new a-arms soon or should I just go ahead and buy any a-arm skidplates since there's no varying length in them?

Erik

·
Registered
665 Posts
good question, i was wondering if my pro armor a-arm guards will work when i got to upgrade my a-arms and shocks around christmas time, also i ordered a pro race grab bar from pro armor and they said it wont be in till the 20th of october but i did get an email telling me this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts